Monash university is offering scholarships to international students to study undergraduate and postgraduate courses. 31 Scholarships are available in the academic year 2015.
- $10,000 for a full time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events
Mode of Selection
- Based on academic achievement
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (1000 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University
- Preference will be given to commencing students, particularly commencing students who are not enrolled in a Monash pathway course.
- International student
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students, and
- Undertaking a full time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia, or
Note: the following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Students studying Australian Year 12 (these students may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence)
How to apply for the job
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered
|Selection round and closing date||Commencement|
|Round one: October 15||Semester one or two of the following year|
|Round two: November 15||Semester one or two of the following year|
|Round three: January 15||Semester one or two of the current year|
|Round four: March 15||Semester two of the current year|
|Round five: April 15||Semester two of the current year|
|Round six: June 12||Semester two of the current year|