Vacancy title: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer
Type: FULL TIME.
Category: Admin & Office
Jobs at: Chemonics
Deadline of this Job: 4th October 2019
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Chemonics seeks various positions for the anticipated ﬁve-year. $35 million USAID Uganda Social and Behavior Change for Transformation iSBC4T) project in Uganda. The purpose of SBC4T is to improve the ability of individuals. Households and communities to adopt priority behaviors through Social and Behavior Change (SBC). which will in turn transform households. communities, and systems for improved health and development outcomes. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for helping people lead healthy lives around the world.
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer .
• Bachelors degree in Public Health. epidemiology, biostatistics research methods. or any behavioral science with relevance to SBC research monitoring and evaluation.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working in M&E for large health programs.
• Qualitative and quantitative analytic skills coupled with proven ability in using visuals like graphs, charts. maps. and GIS preferred.
• Experience working in Uganda required.
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Bachelors degree
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Job application procedure
Please apply through https://ghdrecruit.formstack.com/forms/sbc4tlive . Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are ﬁlled. No telephone inquiries. please. Finalists will be contacted.