Job Title: Office Administrator (Fresher Diploma Jobs)
Organisation: Chipper Cash
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Chipper Cash was founded in 2018 by Ham Serunjogi and Maijid Moujaled, with the aim to “chip away” at the problem of inaccessible financial services, a high population of underbanked consumers, reliance on cash for daily commerce and the difficulty of cross-border transactions. Today, Chipper Cash is connecting more than three million people in Africa, one transaction at a time with an easy-to-use mobile app that makes money transfers fast, secure and free. Whether it’s sending money home to support your family, running a cross-border business or paying local expenses, Chipper Cash saves time, saves money, and opens up new opportunities for Africans everywhere. Chipper Cash is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure smooth running of the office on a daily basis and create a job-friendly environment.
- To ensure everything is well functioning in the office and no employee lacks comfortability be it office equipment or stationery that tampers with their productivity.
- Update the stock list from time to time in case there is a new purchase and also ensure the already available items are in good shape.
- Manage various office valuables like the company seal, stamp and office keys
- Maintaining and managing office petty cash and documenting the same
- Manage and coordinate external meetings.
- Manage & coordinate internal meetings.
- Work in synchrony with other departments to plan effective days for meetings.
- Planning of both external and internal events like office lunches, trips, parties, office events, team buildings and team retreats.
- Act as an intermediary between Chipper employees and the outside world.
- Attending to guests, responding to their enquiries
- Directing guests to the right person if need be.
- Coordinating both local and international travel such as booking flights,
- Running office logistics errands as well as bank errands.
- Conduct research and knowledge on potential partners and other ecosystem needs.
- Any other official duty allocated by the management/supervisor.
Also Read : Sales Officer West Nile Job – Healthy Entrepreneurs Uganda
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, or equivalent.
- At least two years of working experience in an administrative role in a fairly busy business environment.
- Office management experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- Excellent organizational skills
- Problem solver with the ability to manage different temperaments
- Multitasking skills
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.