Job Title: Phone Swap Intern (No Experience Fresh Graduate Jobs)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Warehouse Lead
The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing Fin Tech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ﬁnancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
Job Summary: As a Phone Swap Intern, you will be responsible for data capture, repair, and reporting of our products. You will also participate in refurbishing phones and solar. You will be reporting to the Warehouse Lead.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will receive returned devices, refurbishing them, then packaging them.
- You will track Samsung devices in the device Ops room.
- You will dispatch faulty devices and do swaps
- You will do cycle counting
- You will take part in consumables tracking
- You will help with Monthly stocktaking.
- You will do any other tasks assigned by your supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- One year of experience in inventory management, majorly in a phone-selling company.
- It would be best if you are experienced in tech with a smartphone bias
- Be dedicated and open to learning from us.
- It would be best if you are well versed with computer knowledge.
- It would be best if you had a diploma/degree in business or a related field.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.