Are you interested in receiving a study grant? The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship call for the academic year 2020-2021 is now open! The study program is funded by University of Uganda.
For the study award, only Uganda applicants must be eligible to apply. The University of Rwanda will be hosting 1 award in the Medicine, health and life sciences, Physical sciences, engineering and mathematics disciplines.
The university is to support the development of Rwanda by discovering and advancing knowledge, committed to the highest standards of academic excellence. They are dedicated to building a more just and sustainable society locally, nationally and globally, with appropriate innovations that advance quality of life.
Why at University of Uganda? The university develops interdisciplinary, problem-based academic programes aligned with Rwanda’s development needs. It comprises graduates, students’ enrollment, staff, trends of publications and infrastructure development
Application Deadline: 15 January 2020
University or Organization: University of Uganda
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Award: £2,000 fee discount
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Commonwealth country students
The award can be taken in Uganda
Eligible Countries: Commonwealth country students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To apply:
- Applicants must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country students are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin your application award, applicants need to take admission to the university. After that take a note of your login details and the link to the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application: Applicants must have High school certificate, Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate), Two references – preferably academic, Scan of passport or national ID card
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to provide proof of English language ability if English is not your first language.
- Benefits: Applicants will be receiving various award amounts at the university.