Job Title: Receptionist
Organisation: BetIn Uganda (SMS2BET)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
SMS2BET rolls out, invests in and operates a number of integrated lottery, sports betting and gaming solutions across Africa using the mobile phone as the device to buy tickets and place bets. Our technologies incorporate and interface with all transaction types such as SMS, USSD, Web, WAP, mobi, mobile money and app. SMS2BET operates in Uganda as BetIn Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Receptionist will receive customers into the office.
- The jobholder will also ensure that customers’ issues/ requests are properly captured and responded to.
- The incumbent will guide the customers to respective staff members who can solve their queries.
- Man the BetIn Uganda front desk throughout the day and channel the calls to the respective members of the staff.
- Make notes of official messages for staff when they are not available.
- Maintain a detailed record of inward and outward consignments.
- The Receptionist will also take care of postal and courier consignments and hand them over to appropriate staff members.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the BetIN Uganda Receptionist job must hold a Diploma in office management or related field from a recognized institution.
- One year of customer service experience
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to visit the web link below where they will register or login (if already registered) to upload their applications and updated CV/Resumes in either PDF or Microsoft Word format and must include 3 work related references. Please do not include your academic documents.
Deadline: 23rd September 2017 by 5:00pm