Job Title: Regional Sales Managers-Logbook Finance Product (3 Job Careers)
Organisation: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Upcountry, Uganda
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd which operates as a holding company and through its subsidiaries provides emergency loans to individuals in the East African region. They are a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa with a branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector.
Job Summary: The Regional Sales Manager -Logbook Finance Product will create and nurture a vibrant and productive sales team and coordinate all the sales & marketing activities in the region.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing for new business in the region.
- Achievement of sales targets for the branches under supervision.
- Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in all the branches.
- Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual and active Sales Representatives.
- Ensuring retention of Sales Representatives.
- Ensure continuous and thorough training of Sales Representatives.
- Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
- Building relationships in sales and collections activities with stakeholders.
- In charge of coordinating marketing activities for the branches under supervision.
- Ensuring maximum supervision of allocated branches.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Platinum Credit Regional Sales Managers – Logbook Finance Product job position must hold a Degree in a relevant field.
- Four years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
- Knowledgeable about Asset Finance.
- Computer knowledge.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below; (total email size should not exceed 2MB)
The Human Resource Manager,
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application to: email@example.com
Deadline: 22nd October 2018