Department: Sales & Marketing
Job Title: Sales Executive
Reports To: Group Sales & Marketing Manager .
• Drive and achieve Territory dealer Sales Target per Month.
• Drive New dealer recruitment with in their Territories
• Increase dealer productivity and capacity through generating sales, dealer business assessment and advisory servicing.
• Drive purchase plan and stock ordering
• Ensuring high Turn Around time of stock off load
• Drive Dealer Retention
• Drive customer loyalty and dealer intention to recommend through engagement
• Checking and activating sales drivers, advocate for marketing support.
• Dealer training on product and customer service
• Technical support, value added services and after sales customer support
• Drive purchase plan and order.
• Generate innovations and ideas on how to meet Territorial Sales demand and outcompete competition.
• Retailer sales servicing and customer care.
• Plant Managers, HOD’s, Materials Dept, Outlets, Dispatch Officers, Accounts Dept, Audit Dept, HR Dept
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Graduate in Marketing or business related field
• Post graduate qualification In Marketing an added advantage
• More than 2 years’ experience in a Sales and Marketing
• Computer literacy a requirement
Job Education Requirements: Graduate in Marketing or business related field
Job Experience Requirements: More than 2 years’ experience in a Sales and Marketing
Please put the job title in the subject body of the email
Deadline: 29th August 2019