Job Title: Sales Representative – GULU (Fresher Job Opportunities)
Organisation: African Clean Energy (ACE)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
African Clean Energy (ACE) is a B-Corp certified enterprise that produces and distributes the ACE One solar-biomass hybrid energy system. A small-yet-powerful smokeless stove, it will virtually eradicate the catastrophic impact that traditional cooking and heating methods inflict on health, environment, and poverty in developing countries around the world, and provides electricity.
Job Summary: ACE Energy Solutions Uganda Limited needs a diligent and enthusiastic Sales Representative to work closely with the Sales Manager and Sales Supervisor in Gulu. ACE Energy Solutions requires a motivated, ambitious and fast learner, someone who is proactive and flexible in the variety of tasks and functions they will perform.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute group and individual sales in Gulu,Uganda; aiming to sell 50 stoves per month as a team.
- Develop and report on prospects and leads generated in the field.
- Help market and create brand awareness of the ACE name in Uganda.
- Accurate and complete filing of Taroworks forms, contract and receipt books, and any other assigned departmental reporting.
- Ensure new customers can use their stoves properly and revisit new customers that need extra assistance.
- Be continuously active in promoting the ACE One, briquettes and ACE Connect app.
- Identify inefficiencies in expenses to reduce overall costs.
- Any other tasks that are requested by the Sales Supervisor, Sales Manager, Regional Manager, Operations Director-EA , Regional Director-EA.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a diploma in any business-related field.
- Proficiency in English, Luo, Swahili.
- At least one year experience in a highly competitive sales/business-related environment.
- 26-35 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to develop leads and daily reports
- Passionate about sales and customer service.
- Highly positive, persistent and self driven.
- Computer literacy (Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Email) is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below
Deadline: 25th June 2022