Job Title: Specialist-Channel Support
Organisation: MTN Mobile Money Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager – Retail Operations
MTN-Uganda is the leading telecommunications Company in Uganda, providing payphone, fixed lines, fax/data, internet and mobile services.
Job Summary: The Specialist-Channel Support will support business planning, strategy, and channel support. The role is required to perform data analysis and high-quality reporting. Building and maintaining a positive and professional relationship with commercial division and corporate sales
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Business planning, target working and Monitoring
- Support Strategy and planning for Distribution setup and dimensioning
- Monitor and provide guidance to all channels to achieve sales and service targets
- Determine key gaps in market distribution and suggest actions
- Monitor the issue resolution of Partner Channel to ensure issues are properly resolved within the agreed SLA
- Conduct and provide guidance in process of design and execution of channel event and activity to support the management of Distribution channel, in order to promote and achieve sales objectives
- Review and evaluate trade campaigns, channel activities and channel communications effectively, to
- Ensure that marketing budget is being used effectively and efficiently and achieving the targets set
- Planning of new initiatives channel campaign launch, and new product or service launch into channels to ensure successful implementation
- Monitor and perform outsource management activities, to ensure service delivery, consistent performance and procurement policies
- Continuously update oneself with changes in related trend, which affect tools, processes, systems, and frameworks relevant to the role, in order to maintain knowledge levels required to perform complicated tasks
- Collaborate with other departments / teams to facilitate analysis and identify process improvement / cost reduction opportunities
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a University Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent
- Solid knowledge in Data Analysis, Management in Excel and SQL
- Three years of related working experience. Experience working in distribution or telecom business in an international organization is an advantage.
- Self-motivated, love challenges and able to work under a pressure environment.
- An experienced team leader who has a penchant to develop and train others.
- Good communication skills and comfortable to interact with all level of employees across the organization.
- Cross functional skills.
- Enjoy working in a team and a team player.
- Willing to travel within Myanmar Region when required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Data management
- Customer Relationship management structures
- Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) Requirements
- Process documentation
MTN Mobile Money Uganda Limited has the obligation to safeguard its employees through providing a working environment that is safe and without risk to the health of its employees. MTN has a Vaccination policy for all its employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in order to work from its offices and premises.
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join MTN Uganda Limited in this capacity should apply online