Job Title: Stock Officer
Organization: Exquisite Solution Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Exquisite Solution Limited is a leading Business Process Outsourcing Company offering a wide scope of professional services. Established in 2006 with offices in England and across the region, we offer Human Resources Consulting and Payroll Management Services, Admin Support Services, Executive Search, Corporate and Personal Development Training, HR Compliance Audits, among others. We place top notch candidates into permanent, contract, and interim positions.
Job Summary: We are searching for a qualified and reliable individual who will be responsible for centralizing and entering physical inventories in SAP for all depots.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply to the HSEQ Policies and practices of the company.
- Controls fuel temperatures and densities in SAP and reports any inconsistency to the line management.
- Posts the good issues from Z plants and receipts in Uganda plants(warehousing)
- Carries out Daily reconciliation of depots goods issues, receipts and Direct Deliveries
- Conducts monthly analyses and control of cancelled invoices and deliveries (ZMB51)
- Entry of inventories (MI01/MI04)
- Drafting of monthly material balances (ZMB2) IN LIAISON WITH Stock Accountant in Finance
- Coordinates the stock committee meetings and ensures the implementation of action plans
- Reconciliation of trade ullage during transport for charge back to carriers in liaison with Accountant in Finance and the transport Manager.
- Control of LPG inventories at the holding depot in Kampala.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree preferably in Accounts or related field.
- At least two years of work experience in a petroleum company.
- Knowledge of SAP functionality is an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient Computer skills
How to Apply:
All prospective candidates should send their updated CVs via Email to the email address: email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 31st July 2023