Job Title: Stores/Inventory Assistant (Fresher Jobs )
Organisation: Mildmay Institute of Health Sciences
Duty Station: Wakiso, Uganda
Mildmay Uganda is an indigenous Christian NGO that offers General and HIV/AIDS medical services also providing technical support for Ministry of Health Systems to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services.
Job Summary: The Stores/Inventory Assistant will be responsible for the custody and distribution of supplies and equipment/Assets in the MIHS stores. He/she will also be responsible for inventory management across MIHS to ensure proper tracking and allocation if items for achievement of MIHS strategic objectives.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant must hold a Bachelor of Business administration, Bachelor of Procurement and Supplies/Logistics Management;
· One year of experience in Stores Management/Assets management preferably in an academic institution.
· The successful candidate must have demonstrable knowledge of accounting package preferably Navision
· Demonstrable knowledge in inventory management and excellent knowledge of risk management in the area of stores.
· All applicants must have a Non-judgmental approach to human relations; be in sympathy with MIHS Christian values;
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
· Ability to maintain good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
· Customer focus is paramount.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below
Deadline: 17th February 2023