Victoria University, Kampala believes that access to higher education should transcend national boundaries.
The university is committed to developing educational opportunities which conform to the highest international standards through collaborative academic partnerships with leading British universities.
Their unique approach to learning has the potential to revitalise higher education throughout Central and East Africa.
Victoria University aims at establishing a supportive, intellectually diverse academic community.
Undergraduate Entry Requirements
Victoria University admits students with a diverse range of entry qualifications and from varying backgrounds. The following qualifications are normally considered for admission into undergraduate programmes:
- Successful completion of the Victoria University International Foundation Programme(equivalent programmes from other Universities/Colleges/Institutes will be considered)
- British National Curriculum (A levels) : 240 UCAS points (3 subjects at A-Level with grades C or above) not including mother tongue language A level along with at least 5 subjects at O-Levels at Grade C or above
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB): Completion of IB
- East African Advanced Certificate of Education: 3 Grade Cs at General Proficiency
- West African Higher School Certificate: Completion of A-Levels with 5 passes at level 5. Students need to print out their official results from the WAEC website at www.waecdirect.org
- COHSC Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate: 3 grade Cs at general proficiency
English Language requirement: GCSE grade C; IELTS 6.0; TOEFL 550; TOEFL IB 80
This list shows only a selection of qualifications and if your high school system does not appear here, please contact Victoria University Admissions Office and you will be advised accordingly.