Job Title: Unit Manager Utilities (2 Job Vacancies)
Organisation: Century Bottling Company Limited (Coca-Cola Beverages Africa)
Duty Station: Kampala and Mbarara, Uganda
Reports to: Manufacturing Manager
Century Bottling Company Limited is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa and is a Franchise Bottler and distributor of Coca Cola Products in Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draw up and communicate a Business Plan annually for direction and execution
- Drive WCM initiatives in the Utility environment
- Manage and support Team Leaders and teams to achieve production, maintenance and quality targets
- Formulate and control expense and capital budgets for adequate planning and management.
- Solve systematic problems so as to save costs, minimize risk and losses and to improve productivity in line with benchmarks
- Manage asset care within the Utility Department
- Ensure compliance to safety and statutory requirements
- Manage, implement and support change interventions and projects to meet operational targets.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by Management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Coca-Cola Unit Manager Utilities job must hold a Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Three years’ experience in a leadership role in a Utility environment
- Five years’ engineering experience in a FMCG environment
- Should have good project management skills and good financial interpretation
- Must be a driven Individual with distinct self-initiative
- Must be a strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Must have a continuous improvement mindset
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Century Bottling Company,
P.O Box 3990. Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 20th August 2019