MBA Scholarships for international students are invited from University of Central Lancashire. Five awards up to 9000 GBP each are available in 2015.
The University of Central Lancashire is a prestigious research university based in Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom. More than 2000 international students are registered to the University of Central Lancashire each year.
It offers over 500 undergraduate and 200+ postgraduate courses in various subjects including Science, Art, Journalism, Fashion, Forensics and many more.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an International student
- Hold an offer to study at UCLan for the MBA programme [Admission application are separate]
- Meet the academic requirement of an undergraduate honours degree, with at least a Lower Second Class Classification, or a professional qualification deemed to be equivalent
- Meet the English language requirement of IELTS 6.5 overall or equivalent, with no component below 6.0
- Applicants must be privately funded (tuition fees paid by themselves or their family)
- A minimum of two years’ work experience for MBA is desirable, but not essential.
- Applicants without work experience will be interviewed by skype, telephone or face to face if they are in the UK.
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS Friday 3rd July 2015
To find out more, please visit their website: www.uclan.ac.uk/scholarships