Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Unilever is an Anglo–Dutch multinational consumer goods company co-headquartered in London, England and Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Its products include food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. It is the world’s third-largest consumer goods company measured by 2012 revenue, after Procter & Gamble and Nestlé. One of the oldest multinational companies, its products are available in around 190 countries. Unilever celebrated its 90th anniversary year of business in 2019.
About Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL):
Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles. Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP) is a unique programme designed to develop Unilever Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles. It encompasses rotations within their function and cross functions where the final selected fresh graduates or young professionals take up on job essential trainings, purposeful projects, and international opportunities with support of world class leaders and experts within Unilever.
From Day 1, our Unilever Future Leaders (UFLs) take on real business challenges within their function and cross functions enabling them to: gain an understanding of how we make & sell our products, be immersed in our sustainability initiatives, experience first -hand integrated global market operations & talent network, build their people management skills & an all-round Business acumen. On top of all that, they also experience a lot of fun along the journey.
Job Summary: Successful candidate for this role will work & grow with support of leaders and teams in Account Management, Customer Development Excellence, Channel & Category Management & Shopper marketing as they drive to sustain our massive growth of our Market share across all brands and categories through well planned and phased retail expansion & brands/categories marketing investment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Account Management: You will be the face of Unilever to our field sales experience (retail, wholesale & Modern trade) customers and will be required to work with them on joint customer business planning that will deliver profitable growth for all parties.
- Channel & Category Management: You will be required to consolidate and drive category growth through the execution of relevant activities and innovations. You will work with finance on managing category budgets and ensure category profitability. You will also provide inputs to Supply Chain on upcoming demand and work closely with marketing to deliver innovation activity into the trade.
- Shopper Marketing: You will be curating and executing strategies to lead our most well-known brands with the most innovative trade action plans. Uses strong shopper insights to work strategically with key customers to develop and execute joint marketing campaigns that help grow both our businesses. Engaging with consumers, through our brands, to communicate and engage consumers in our sustainability mission.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in any Business-related course
- Young talents with demonstrated experience, knowledge, or passion of FMCG industry.
- For experienced candidates 1-2 years’ will be maximum experience considered.
- High sense of customer obsession & focused on customer solutions
- Innovative thinker with good strategic, logistical skills.
- Strong analytical skills and able to derive insights into actionable plans
- Flexible and adaptable o highly volatile and fast phased environment
- Demonstrate great communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to apply online at the link below.