The University of Birmingham is welcoming outstanding students from all over the world for Work Experience Bursary in the United Kingdom.
The educational program is available to support motivated students who want to take part in a full-time undergraduate degree at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
The University of Birmingham was established in 1898 as the Mason University College in Birmingham, UK. It is a public research university which gained its university status by Royal Charter in 1900.
Why at the University of Birmingham? At this university, students have many opportunities related to their career. Birmingham is the right choice for you because it provides an excellent environment for study and facilities for achieving future goals.
Application Deadline: May 4, 2020
- University: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Open to all full-time undergraduate students from the University of Birmingham (this includes international students)
- Not open to all year postgraduates and students from other universities
- Not open to University of Birmingham students studying for one year only as part of an exchange or Erasmus programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to start your studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they should complete and submit an online application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: As per the university requirement, the applicants have to show the ability in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test