Vacancy title: 10 Branch Sales and Service Administrators (BSSAs)
Type: FULL TIME
Category: Sales & Retail ]
Jobs at: Bayport Financial Services Uganda Ltd
Deadline of this Job: 10 February 2020
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, February 03, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Bayport Financial Services Uganda Ltd is part of the Bayport Group (BML) headquartered in Mauritius and working out of Johannesburg, South Africa with Financial Services Operations in over 9 Countries in Africa and South America. In line with our Corporate Objective of continuous improvement and achieving efficiencies in our Country Operations, we invite applications from suitably qualified, professional and experienced candidates for the following openings within our Uganda Operation. .
• Working with the Branch Manager and the Division Manager, the Incumbent Resource is charged with providing the highest level of service to both customers and non-customers,
• Identifying and closing cross selling opportunities,
• Supporting the Branch Managers in supervising the Sales and Collection Consultants and creating an enabling environment that ensures continues growth of the Branch.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• The resource must be young, flexible, hardworking and passionate about service and sales and be a quick learner.
• He or she should possess a minimum of diploma qualification with good grades.
• Males candidate are encouraged to apply.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years field experience
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Qualifying candidates can send their applications with a signed formal application letter, Detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of Previous employment documents and certified academic documents and any other relevant supporting documentations to
The Senior Supervisor Human Resources, Bayport Financial Services, Plot 4, Kyandondo Road, Trust Tower, Kampala, PO Box 1171, Kampala, Uganda Or email to [email protected] ; indicating on the left top corner of the application envelop and if email application on the subject matter, role applied for and name of applicant
Application Deadline date: 7th February, 2020; if not contacted by Monday 10th February, 2020, please consider your application as having been unsuccessful. Previous qualifying candidates can resubmit their applications.
Electronic Applications should not exceed 10Mbs.