Vacancy title: 2 Customer Service NOC Engineer
Type: FULL TIME
Category: Computer & IT
Jobs at: Roke Telkom
Deadline of this Job: 03 February 2020
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Roke Telkom is a Uganda-based telecommunications company that has been fully licensed since 2006 by the Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) as a Public Service Provider (capacity Resale, Voice & Data) and Public Infrastructure Provider. We are looking for suitably qualified candidates to take up the following vacancies and join the Roke Telkom team.
Job title: Customer Service NOC Engineer (2 Positions)
Department: Technical Department
To be responsible for providing shift based support, ensuring maximum service availability and performance on a 24/7/365 basis through effective Monitoring, Event Management and Incident Management. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience
• A University degree (BSc) Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
• CCNA Certification is an added advantage
• A minimum of one (1) year of progressively responsible experience in an (SP environment
• Customer service and end user support experience
• Knowledge of bandwidth monitoring and utilization tools.
• Previous interaction with systems such as Sandvine is an added advantage.
Job Education Requirements: University degree (BSc) Computer Science
Job Experience Requirements: one (1) year
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All applications should be sent to email@example.com indicating the position your applying for in the email subject no later than 3rd February 2020.