Organization: PeopleBrand House
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Account Manager
PeopleBrand House is an HR Consultancy and recruitment firm that seek to recruit for its client, a well-established and respected PR and Corporate communications agency.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Accounts Executive should render support to the account manager in the execution of PR activities.
- Responsible for conducting media research, monitoring and evaluation
- In charge of event and project management
- The incumbents will be tasked with the preparation and submission of client reports and documentation of client meetings
- Drafting of primary internal & external communication documents
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Account Manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Account Executive should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Mass Communication, Marketing or related discipline.
- The applicants should have a high degree of confidentiality
- Possess excellent written and organizational skills.
NB: Fresh or recent university graduates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their soft copyapplications via email with an updated CV to: email@example.com. Please address the applications to: Recruitment Manager People Brand.
Deadline: 28th July 2015