Job Title: Junior Accounts Officer
SolarNow Services (U) Ltd. is the Ugandan subsidiary of SolarNow B V, a Dutch company distributing high-quality solar energy solutions to off-grid customers with a 12-months credit facility. SolarNow has installed over 2500 solar systems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Correct and complete processing of financial transactions,
- Assist the accountant in preparing reports and properly filing of all documentation.
- Assist in preparing reports.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Junior Administrator should possess a Degree in Business Administration or relevant accounting qualification.
- Two or years of relevant work experience in a commercial environment.
- Good organizational skills
- Practical approach with good people skills and dynamic team player.
- Positive and self-motivated attitude with passion for the company’s goals.
How to apply for the job:
All candidates should send their applications with an updated CV and motivation letter (no other attachments) to: Human Resource Manager; Uganda Broadcasting Corporation; Broadcast House Plot 17-19 Nile Avenue; P.O. Box 2018, Kampala, Uganda.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline: 24th March, 2014