Job Title: Branch Sales Managers (3 Career Placements)
Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company, a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd, providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Currently, Platinum provides loans to Civil servants and employees of the Private sector, and will soon roll out asset finance products.
Job Summary: The Branch Sales Managers will be responsible for total branch performance in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading successful and ambitious teams.
- Responsible for conducting market intelligence and industry developments in the market.
- Successful resolution of customer related issues/complaints in a timely/professional way.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Degree or Diploma in a relevant field.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
- The incumbent should have proven sales skills, by demonstrated success in consistently meeting sales goals.
- Proven relationship building skills in sales and collections activities with stakeholders.
- Excellent track record in recruiting, retaining, working with and growing teams to solve specific challenges and accomplish tasks.
- Computer knowledge.
- Possess leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with detailed CV and testimonials via E-mail to the address below;
The Administration Officer;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application to: email@example.com,