Job Title: Administrative Assistant
NFT Consult is a leading HR Consultancy firm which seeks to recruit for its valuable client, LABX Scientific Limited which specialises in Industrial Scientific Research.
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Quickly resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Actively contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree in related field
- At least one to two years of related work experience
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses.
The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.