Job Title: Administrative Officer
Organisation: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Wakiso, Uganda
Mildmay Uganda is an indigenous Christian NGO that offers General and HIV/AIDS medical services also providing technical support for Ministry of Health Systems to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services.
Job Summary: The position holder will provide professional administrative support to the office of the Principal and Academic Registrar for effective and efficient service delivery. He/she will support in planning, management and coordination of day-to-day operational activities including but not limited to; organising meetings, records management and handling of internal and external correspondences.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelors Degree in Office Management/Administration/Humanities, Secretarial or any other related qualification
- At least three years’ experience in Administration or similar role; in a busy organisation preferably with an institution of higher learning.
- Good command of the English Language
- Good coordination skills
- Experience in records/office management and administration
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office packages necessary for the Job performance
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 14th June 2022