Job Title: Supply Chain Management Officer
Organisation: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Mubende, Uganda
Mildmay Uganda is an indigenous Christian NGO that offers General and HIV/AIDS medical services also providing technical support for Ministry of Health Systems to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services.
Job Summary: The position holder will provide technical support in HIV commodities logistics management to health facilities in assigned districts ensuring conformance to the Ministry of Health requirements for effective and efficient medical logistics services delivery.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Training in logistics and stores management is added advantage.
- He/she must be registered with the Allied Health Professionals Council and must have a valid practicing license.
- The successful candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience in pharmacy practice in HIV care and treatment, 2 years’ experience in health commodities inventory management plus 1 year experience in a Management/supervisory position.
- He/she must also have basic computer skills and teaching skills.
- All applicants must have a Non-judgmental approach to human relations; be in sympathy with Mildmay Uganda’s Christian values; possess good communication and interpersonal skills; and must be able to maintain good working relationships with clients and colleagues. Customer focus is paramount.
How to Apply:
All applicants should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 18th November 2022