Job Title: Administrative Officer
Organisation: Tamani Africa Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Tamani Africa Limited is built on the principle of Eco-Tourism, the company applies internationally acceptable principals of Eco-tourism to achieve sustainable tourism that empowers local communities and conserves the environment in key nature tourism destinations along Africa’s Wildlife corridor.
Job Summary: The incumbent will manage the daily tasks of a company by providing administrative and clerical support, act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. including scheduling, handling payroll and accounting activities, receiving and forwarding communications, and taking care of more general clerical duties
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail
- Assisting human resources department with payroll and personnel databases
- Conferring with accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed
- Creating reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed
- Offer assistance in organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning meeting spaces
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of a degree in public administration
- Three years of related working experience in areas of wildlife and tourism.
- Impeccable writing and organizational skills.
- Team-working and communication skills
- Computer skills
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver them at Tamani Africa Limited offices on 3rd Floor at Plot 28-30, Clement Hill Road Opposite Kingdom Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 20th January 2023