Organisation: American Tower Corporation (ATC)
NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, ATC Uganda (American Tower Corporation) offers a variety of wireless infrastructure solutions around the world that include towers, managed networks, in-building and outdoor Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), Small Cells and Wi-Fi. NFT Human Resource Solutions are customer tailored per industry requirements and are geared towards increased cost savings, process improvement leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness yet simultaneously strengthening quality and control of resources.
Job Summary: The Site Security Officer will be responsible for following up ongoing investigations in the company, detecting mal practices and other suspicious activity, and helping with monitoring and investigating fuel thefts, batteries, generators and other similar elements on company owned tower sites. The Site Security Officer will support the Security Manager in developing and implementing fraud and risk strategies. The incumbent will also support in creating and managing records, and making statements with the police and other relevant state security organs.
Key Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow up on ongoing investigations, detecting malpractices and other suspicious activity, and helping with monitoring and investigation of fuel, batteries, generators and related items’ thefts on company owned tower sites, office and ware house premises.
- Support the Security Manager in developing and implementing security policies and procedures
- Assist the Security Manager in the creation and management of departmental records.
- Make statements with the police and other relevant state security organs plus attending court sessions.
- Support the Security Manager in developing and Implementation of site security initiatives aimed at mitigating risks to the business
- Assist in managing investigations in all areas regarding theft and sabotage.
- Represent ATC Uganda at meetings, conferences and seminars related to security of company assets.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of contacts within the law enforcement departments.
- Actively coordinate and monitor security deployments on sites in partnership with maintenance contractors in order to eliminate potential risks which may cause harm to ATC Uganda assets and performance.
- Receive information from site supervisors, external vendors and customers.
- Compile weekly and incident monthly reports and forward them to the Security Manager for analysis.
- Frequent visits to assigned locations, for investigations and project monitoring missions.
- Oversee site access issues and recording findings.
- Perform any other duties delegated to him by the Security Manager:
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree and five years’ experience of working in a similar field
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented, with excellent analytical skills, able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Excellent follow up skills.
- Possess the ability to work in high volume and time sensitive environment
- Self-motivated, able to work both in a team and independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong team player
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.