Job Title: Sales Executive
Organization: Cadem Enterprises
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Cadam Enterprises is a limited liability company which is licensed to manufacture, distribute and sell a wide range of products and services.
Job Summary: The Sales Executive will build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients. The job holder will sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Compiles and submits reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Actively contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience: Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
How to Apply for the job:
All candidates should send their E-mail applications including an updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 15th January 2015