Job Title: Brand & Events Officer (Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: I&M Bank Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head, Marketing & Corporate Communications
I&M Bank is a leading banking and insurance group in Eastern Africa with a presence in Kenya, Mauritius, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda. I&M Bank Uganda is a commercial bank headquartered at Kampala Road plot 6/6A with a growing regional presence. The Bank offers a wide range of commercial banking and financial products and services, and prides itself on introducing innovative products and services based on the needs of its customers.
Job Summary: The Brand & Events Officer will handle all brand management roles including advertising and promotions, event management and sponsorships.
Also Read: Field Worker Interviewer Jobs – Medical Research Council (MRC UK) /UVRI and LSHTM Uganda Research Unit
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in the development and management of the department’s annual budget.
- To manage the Bank’s Corporate brand and protect its integrity both internally and externally.
- Develop and manage the Bank’s product profile.
- Create specific Product Marketing plans for selected products and execute them in conjunction with Marketing and Business Units.
- Plan and execute promotion campaigns to foster the sales of selected products and services.
- Establish and maintain external partnerships like merchants’ tie-ups/service provider arrangements to bolster certain products.
- Design, implement and maintain certain services/products that have bank-wide implication but no defined business owners viz. customer loyalty programs, staff incentive schemes, product Apps etc.
- Conduct Branch quality audits review to be done in February and July.
- Handle all supplies and marketing inventory for new branches.
- Highlight quarterly branch requirements and ensure branding uniformity and quality is maintained.
- Handling Branding requirements for ATMs, Branches and Events.
- Create and implement structured distribution of branch promotional and stationery items and, ensure timelines are adhered to. Task to be completed within respective deadlines.
- Monitor Bank’s visibility /exposure on contracted media – ensure maximum exposure as stipulated in the signed agreements/contracts & keep a regular update of contract timelines.
- Regular checks on lighting, correct advertisements, well maintained flexes and contracts are up to date.
- Create and update template showing maintenance of billboards.
- Inventory of all marketing promotional material to be conducted quarterly, with repairs or replacements made where necessary especially in the case of tents, banners.
- Development, implementation and integration of strategic communications plans that advance the business’s brand identity in the market.
- Develop and execute strategies that are intended to create and uphold a positive public image for clients.
- Ensure brand consistency in all advertising efforts and branches.
- Provide technical support and advise on planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Provide technical assistance on all Bank events.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a University Degree preferably in Digital Multimedia with qualifications in Marketing, communications / Brand management and related fields.
- At least two years of related work experience
- Graphic design experience
- Brand management
- Supplier management
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below. Please ensure to attach your academic credentials
Deadline: 25th January 2023 by 5:00pm