Organisation: Armada Human Capital
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Armada Human Capital offer dynamic human capital management solutions engineered to ensure success through understanding unique needs, harnessing fresh talent and enhancing performance.
Job Summary: The Business Manager will be responsible for financial performance, commercial development and business processes for the organization. The incumbent will also be responsible for managing the sales team. This is a leadership role, so it is important that the successful candidate has the maturity or experience to influence both the Sales team and contacts in the industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Oversight of the sales system to meet set targets
· The incumbent will manage an expense budget
· Responsible for the development of annual budgets, goals and objectivesfor the organization
· Expanding the existing customer base
· In charge of developing the existing product offering to enhance the company’s commercial position
· Responsible for marketing and communicating the service to existingcustomers and veterinary professionals through direct contact and marketing materials.
· Identifying and negotiating commercial and collaborative research opportunities for introduction of new products in the market
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The incumbent must hold a relevant bachelor’s degrees. Agricultural, nutritional, veterinary or pharmaceutical qualifications are an added advantage
· Possession of an MBA is an added advantage
· A minimum of five years’ management experience
· Sales and marketing experience in a distribution business at a leadership level
· Demonstrable track record of identifying and delivering on commercial initiatives.
· Past experience in animal health, agro-chemical or the pharmaceutical industry
· Commercial awareness
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Good process and technical understanding,
· Good people management and leadership skills, with proven ability to build and manage successful teams.
· Working knowledge of vet pharma or agro-chemical industry
· Links with the agricultural industry
How to Apply for the job:
If you desire to join our client in the aforementioned capacity, please click web link below.