4 Compilation Of Database For Support Staff
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Education & Training , Category: Administrative & Office ]
Bank of Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
22nd August 2019
Within Uganda , Kampala, East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 22, 2019, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans interested in working for the Bank as Support Staff to forward their expressions of interest for purposes of compilation of a database. To be eligible the candidate has to satisfy the criteria for the different categories stated below;
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A Level Certificate
• Ordinary Diploma
AGE: 40-45 years
EXPERIENCE: One (1) year’s relevant working experience in cash handling in a reputable organisation.
• Knowledge of Currency features
• Basic Computer knowledge
• Good numerical skills
• Attention to detail and ability to concentrate for long hours
• Professional teamwork and high levels of discipline
• High integrity
• Good interpersonal skills, decision making and communication skills to achieve outstanding counting performance.
• Commitment to duty High level of accuracy and speed Good corporate and self-image.
QUALIFICATION: Should be a holder of ‘O’ Level certificate
AGE: 20 – 30 years.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 2 years working experience as an office messenger. COMPETENCIES: 0 Technical Competencies
Good personal presentation Flexible approach to work duties Ability to organize and prioritize workload
Committed to a high quality service
• Able to work autonomously but also to be able to work as part of a team
• Able to manage own time effectively
• Able to take instruction and direction and complete tasks to the highest standard. A friendly approach together with flexibility and adaptability.
• Reliability, confidence, energy, trustworthiness, hardworking and discreet.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: QUALIFICATIONS:
Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (‘A’ level) and a Certificate in Catering Ordinary Diploma in Hotel and Institutional Catering is an added advantage WORK EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 3 years proven working experience in catering from a reputable hotel or institution
AGE: 21-30 years
COMPETENCIES (0) Technical Competencies
• Excellent Culinary Skills Knowledge in food sanitation procedures
• Computer literacy Knowledge in catering equipment
• Attention to detail
• Behavioural competencies:
• A devoted person capable of working under minimum supervision
• Excellent communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Customer Care Flexibility
QUALIFICATIONS: Diploma in Hotel and Institutional Catering.
A minimum of 3 years proven working experience in food production from a reputable hotel or institution
AGE: 25-35 years
Salary and Benefits for these positions are generous and attractive.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
All applications should be forwarded electronically using the iRecruitment application on the BOU website under Careers in BOU (A User guide is available on the BOU website to guide users on the application procedures). All applications forwarded in any other format other than through iRecruitment, i.e: Email applications, physical applications will NOT be considered.
The following MUST be attached to the application: a) A detailed Curriculum Vitae. Candidates MUST use the standard Bou Curriculum Vitae. Candidates that use a Curriculum Vitae Format other than the standard Bou Curriculum Vitae format shall be disqualified. The Curriculum vitae should contain names of 3(three) referees and their contacts. b) Candidates MUST also indicate which district(s) they prefer to work in, i.e: Kampala, Jinja, Masaka, Mbarara, Gulu, Arua, Kabale, Fort Portal or Mbale. Candidates should however be willing to be deployed to work in any of the Bank’s branches. c) Candidates MUST attach Scanned, certified copies of academic credentials and professional training certificates.
Failure to attach the Bou Curriculum Vitae and scanned copies of academic credentials in iRecruitment will lead to disqualification
The maximum size of each attachment in the online application is 500Kb. Multiple documents of sizes smaller than 500Kb can be attached
PLEASE NOTE: DEGREE HOLDERS
NEED NOT APPLY.
To reach NOT later than Thursday 22nd August 2019
22nd July 2019