Job Title: Communications Officer
Organisation: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Wakiso, Uganda
Mildmay Uganda is an indigenous Christian NGO that offers General and HIV/AIDS medical services also providing technical support for Ministry of Health Systems to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services.
Job Summary: The Communications Officer will support the Communications function of Mildmay Uganda to improve the public perception and increased awareness of its services/programmes
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, or International Relations desirable.
- At least three years of experience in Communications, Public relations, or related work.
- He/she MUST have experience in working with social media, photography, and video production.
- Knowledge about current Health trends, Education, and Research more especially about HIV related work is an added advantage.
- All applicants must have a Non-judgmental approach to human relations; be in sympathy with Mildmay Uganda’s Christian values; possess good communication and interpersonal skills; and must be able to maintain good working relationships with clients and colleagues. Customer focus is paramount.
How to Apply:
All applicants should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 30th September 2022
NB: Only candidates with complete information, and who meet the specified job requirements will be contacted.