Loughborough University is delighted to be inviting African students to participate in its Creating Better Futures Masters Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is exclusively open to applications from international students identified as domiciled citizens of Africa who have applied for a postgraduate taught course at Loughborough University. The applicants must have received an offer for the applied programme to be considered for this scholarship award worth 20% of the tuition fee of their respective programme.
Loughborough University is a public research university in the market town of Loughborough, Leicestershire, England since 1966 and will be an internationally engaged research. intensive university delivering meaningful impact and keeping students at its heart.
Why choose to study at Loughborough University? Loughborough University is ranked 526th in Best Global Universities. The university wholeheartedly encourages every student to be their full authentic self and believes that all students should be given equal opportunities. It also provides a high-quality, comprehensive educational experience to its students that ultimately prepares them for their future lives and the global workplace.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application is open.
- University or Organization: Loughborough University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Africa are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Full-time postgraduate taught courses offered at Loughborough University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold an offer to study a full-time postgraduate taught course with Loughborough University for the October 2023 or January 2023/2024 Intake
- The applicants must be self-funded students.
- The applicants must be domiciled (permanently living) in Africa.
- The applicants must be international fee status applicants.
ALSO READ: Africa Scholars Program at Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Italy
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must access the application portal of the university to apply for admission. The scholarship will be applied automatically to eligible students.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An academic transcript of an undergraduate degree showing the modules studied and marks achieved
- Copy of degree certificate, if already graduated
- A personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an undergraduate degree, typically in the field relevant to the postgraduate course they are pursuing at Loughborough University and other course-specific requirements, if any.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAE – 180
- CPE – 200
- CFE – A
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- LanguageCert -SELT C1
- PTE – 67
The winners will be awarded a 20% scholarship as a tuition fee discount only by Loughborough University towards the undertaken postgraduate taught course.