Job Title: Customer Relations Executive (Fresher Job Opportunities)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The CRE will act as a primary point of contact for TotalEnergies customers
- Communicate with current and potential clients via telephone, email, online chat, or social media in a professional and timely manner.
- Providing customers with the TotalEnergies service and product information.
- De-escalate stressful situations by maintaining a courteous and calm manner at all times.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM tool. Up-sell and Cross-sell TotalEnergies products and services. Complaint/Inquiry Management
- Handle customers issues/complaints and follow issues through to resolution.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding our product, services, and processes.
- Identifying & escalating priority issues to the appropriate departments.
- Provide timely feedback to the customer as per the company guidelines.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service corrective actions and discussions
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions to customers` inquires in liaison with the other business teams. Customer Database
- Update the affiliate’s customer database.
- In liaison with the business teams the CRE will engage dormant & inactive customers in order to onboard these customers back.
Also Read: Project Accountant Job – The Uganda Association of Women Lawyers (FIDA Uganda)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the TotalEnergies Customer Relations Executive role must hold a degree in Business administration, international business, or Marketing related field from a reputable University
- One year of Practical Experience in handling clients/customers
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers
- Strong communication skills.
- Relationship-Building Skills
- Proficiency with basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong listening skills, problem-solving skills
- Previous customer care experience and an organized approach to work is an added advantage.
- Must be Fluent in English and 2 or more local languages.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.