Organisation: True North Consult Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TrueNorth is a people management consultancy in Uganda that is run by qualified Human Resource Management Professionals and they would like to recruit for a valuable client in the Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will mainly ensure that all client orders are processed on-time.
- Responsible for processing all client orders for new company formations.
- Offer technical support to clients regarding the preparation and provision of their documents.
- Cordially answer all incoming customer queries in a professional and efficient manner.
- Educate the customer on our product range.
- Provide a variety of product related solutions to clients and provide product
- Receive and process orders on behalf of customers in an efficient and accurate manner, as well as providing order status updates.
- Build and strengthen working relationships with our customers and demonstrate how we can add value to their business.
- Identify potential customer needs/ opportunities to grow our business.
- Follow up on dispatch of client orders
- Quickly respond to customer emails in a professional manner.
- Provide timely technical support and advice for customers and refer to Team Leader to determine if query is to be redirected to Star Cafe if outside level of team’s expertise.
- Create and maintain records in database as well as reports.
- Miscellaneous administration tasks and attend regular team meetings.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should preferably hold a bachelor’s degree in a business administration or related field
- A minimum of two years’ experience in FMCGs
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send updated CVs and application letters to: email@example.com and clearly indicate the job applied for in the subject. The applications should not exceed 2MB. Only Shortlisted applicants shall be contacted
Deadline: 28th August 2015