Job Title: DW OSE Coach Rig 1
Organisation: Q-Sourcing Servtec
Duty Station: Tilenga, Uganda
Reports to: DW OSL
Direction: Tilenga Project
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan
On behalf of our client TOTAL ENERGIES, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced DW OSE Coach Rig 1 to work on Site.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The job holder is responsible for:
- HSE performance reporting (Incidents, Number of audit performed and unconformities identified + actions follow-up) Ensure HSE enhancement monitoring process (track progresses from actions identification to closure).
- Participate on the Cause Tree Analysis (CTA) when needed, ensure that the action plan for identified corrective measures is implemented.
- Continue to further develop and maintain a safety culture on the rig site.
- Promote safety through coaching, knowledge sharing and, in all respects, demonstrate a visible leadership in safety and thereby ensuring that accidents are prevented to the maximum extent possible.
- Assume front-end coaching of the crew with respect to:
- Hazard observation techniques, risk and preventive barrier understanding, charterer guidelines and procedures related to safe operation onshore, proper handling and reporting incl. use of Safety Observation Cards (SOC) and job packages. Further to assist the crew in identifying risk and hazards and contribute to find constructive solution to improve safety as well as liaise employees’ safety concerns to the onboard management’s attention.
- Work Permit Risk Identification and Mitigation.
- Control the quality of the Rig Site Safety induction.
- Assist the Superintendent in controlling that the training of the Rig Contractor and the services companies’ personnel complies with the training matrix of the Rig Contractor and the services companies.
- Assist the OSE Superintendent in developing with the Rig Contractor an HSE improvement plan.
- Perform regular safety audit to the contractor and service company HSE systems utilized on the rig.
- Share good practices from one Rig site with the other Rig sites.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least three years in an equivalent position in Drilling and Wells in operations.
- HSE Background preferred, but candidates with proven track record on Drilling and wells operations will be considered.
- Certification preferred: Risks & Human factor; Cause tree analysis, Respect of environment in operations, Oil Spill Clearance.
- Strong communication skills, leadership skills and the ability to work with and motivate employees on all levels of the organization.
How to Apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-TOTAL-DCO DW OSE COACH RIG 1”
Application Link: Click Here
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Any Solicitation Will Lead to Disqualification.
Deadline: 29th January 2023 at 5:00 pm