Vacancy title: Engagement Officer
Type: FULL TIME.
Category: Administrative & Office
Jobs at : Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda
Deadline of this Job: 23rd December, 2019
ICPAU is the national professional accountancy body in Uganda, established by The Accountants Act. It has the legal mandate to regulate and maintain the Standard of Accountancy in Uganda; to prescribe and regulate the conduct of accountants and practising accountants in Uganda; as well as conduct professional accountancy examinations in Uganda. Role, Purpose & Context: The job holder is responsible for stakeholder engagement and placement of members and students. .
1. Develops and implements employer and members’ engagement plans.
2. Identifies and assists students and members to secure training and employment opportunities.
3. Profiles, communicates and monitors employment opportunities in the labour market.
4. Supports the activities of the members’ networks.
5. Promotes the Institute’s image and brand.
6. Establishes and maintains relationships with recruitment agencies, employers and voluntary organisations.
7. Organises employer-related events and programmes for students and members.
8. Builds and manages relationships with the Institute’s stakeholders and ensures that the highest levels of customer satisfaction are met.
9. Maintains effective and efficient administrative procedures producing appropriate records and reports as required, including the updating of employer database.
10. Provides administrative support to the Committee in charge of membership.
11. Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Head – Stakeholder Engagement
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Experience & Personal Attributes needed to meet the demands of the role (Required/desired):
2. A relevant postgraduate qualification is an added advantage.
1. At least three years of relevant experience.
2. Previous experience of relationship management.
1. Delivers clear and accurate information in the most appropriate way.
2. Takes responsibility for own performance in order to achieve best practice and organisational effectiveness.
3. Builds constructive work relationships.
4. Demonstrated experience in promoting a product or service highlighting the features and benefits.
5. Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
6. Proactive and mature in your approach to work
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should write to the address below describing how they qualify for the position by MONDAY, 23 DECEMBER 2019, quoting the Job Reference Number above. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Your application should include a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and functioning telephone numbers/e-mail addresses. Send your application with all the necessary documents quoting the job reference number to the address below.
Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda,
42 Bukoto Street, Kololo,
P. O. Box 12464, Kampala, Uganda
Website: www.icpau.co.u g