Job Title: Finance and Administration Assistant
Organisation: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
Job Summary: The Finance and Administration Assistant will provide administrative support to Baylor Uganda operations and support day-to-day project activities in the districts. Responsible, efficient management of fleet, assets and stores.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Finance & operational Support
- Prepare all mobile money requests and ensure timely payment processing
- Managing inventory of assets and supplies, monitoring the critical level of stocks.
- Oversee stores daily transactions and issues in different user directorates in line with Baylor Uganda stores management policies.
- Verify all utility bills, security, cleaning and vehicle repairs bills to confirm their accuracy and completeness before submission to finance for payment.
Fleet Monitoring & Tracking
- Check the fleet monitoring system to track trip movements, fuel usage, speed and proper handling of the vehicles on the road.
- Check to ascertain that all motor vehicles and motorcycles are fully insured and file insurance claims whenever the need arises.
- Prepare weekly/monthly travel plans for appropriate vehicle scheduling and allocations at the COE.
- Maintain a regular service schedule for all the vehicles and motorcycles for timely routine servicing and repairs.
- Prepare monthly trip and fuel consumption reports.
- Prepare vehicle repair and routine maintenance reports to management to monitor expenditures on the entire Baylor-Uganda fleet’s repairs and service costs.
- Any other duties allocated to you by the Administration & Logistics Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, finance, public administration or other related fields.
- Three years of relevant working experience in general office administration and fleet management in a reputable organization.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below
Note: Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 30th October 2022