Job Title: Finance Stores Assistant (3 Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: FHI 360
Project Funding Source: United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
FHI 360 is an international non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
About EpiC Uganda Project:
Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC), is a five-year global project funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), dedicated to achieving and maintaining HIV epidemic control and preventing, preparing for, responding to, and bolstering health systems to address COVID-19. While originally designed as a HIV program, EpiC has been modified to accept COVID-19 funding and is currently implementing COVID-19 activities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- File all financial documents following the RAB and P coding system.
- Retrieve financial documents required
- for both internal and external audit. Organize and manage workshops, meetings, conferences.
- Scan all the documentation submitted. Attach originals to the photocopies used for payment.
- Organize all payments according to each IP and district. Stamping payments “PAID”, Photocopying, and scanning both bank and mobile money payments and upload them into share point.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Also Read: Legal Counsel Job – Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should be in possession of an Honors bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field from a recognized university.
- CPA /ACCA level II or higher qualifications
- A minimum of two years of working experience in USAID-funded organizations.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their cover letters, updated CVs and copies of academic documents to: email@example.com
Deadline: 10th February 2023