Job Title: FOMS Implementation Leader
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the Field Operations Management System for Tilenga – develop a linked document structure for all FOPS processes and procedures.
- Update and keep current Master Document Register (Champion) – preparation, tracking and updating MDR based on creation and completion schedules with input from FOPS team.
- Develop an “abridged” version of OPERGUIDE Methodology – heavy focus on Reflex Card type procedures with marked up P&ID’s.
- Develop training module for OPERGUIDE Methodology (abridged version) and provide support / guidance to the Operations Team Recruits for all Start Up and Level 4 procedures, Site Instructions, Reflex Cards – review, update.
- Develop SITE Procedures – (Initial Start-up Operations, Normal Operations, Normal Shutdown, Emergency Shutdown and Restart – particular focus on useful Reflex Cards).
- Create FOMS support team x Job Description (FOPMS Production Engineer – local position).
- Ensure training and knowledge transfer of the local employees.
- Create FOPS Level 3, Level 4 and Site-Specific Procedures – General, Production, HSE, SITE Instructions, Operator Booklet.
- Participate and assist in the Uganda Affiliate CMS integration of all FOPS Level 3 and Level 4 documents. Assist / Participate with document template creation in the SITE Digital Solution interphase.
- Participate in the future Operator and Maintenance technicians training on the developed procedures.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the TotalEnergies job must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering (Energy/Petroleum/Chemical Engineering preferred)
- At least ten years of practical experience in the field in Production Operations onshore or offshore sites or Production Projects in FOPS related fields.
- Experience with OPERGUIDE Procedure writing as a minimum requirement.
- Key knowledge of Field Operation Rules, General Specifications and Guide Manuals with focus on Production and Maintenance Operations and Site HSE topics.
- Strong technical background in production operations.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.