Job Title: Graduate Intern – Monitoring & Evaluation (Several Fresh Graduate Jobs)
Organisation: Plan International
Duty Station: Kampala, Kamuli, Lira, Nebbi, Adjumani, Yumbe, Uganda
Reports to: Project Manager
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances
children’s rights and equality for girls. We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And its girls who are most affected. Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children. We have been building powerful partnerships for children for more than 80 years, and are now active in more than 75 countries.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the design and implementation of project monitoring tools as per project M&E plan and Support data collection initiatives of the project and ensure use of appropriate tools in collection, compilation, and reporting across the project.
- Monitor on a routine basis the implementation of project activities and report on the progress towards targets.
- Participate in and support in organizing capacity building initiatives at the project level.
- Participate in monthly project review meetings and share any key findings from the field visits with the project team for further action.
- Proactively participate in the project’s research, evaluation and learning initiatives including reviewing and validating reports, and leading reflection and dissemination processes.
- Ensure that Plan International’s global policies for Safeguarding Children and Young People is fully embedded in his or her work.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Social Sciences, Social Work, Development Studies, community Psychology or a related field.
- Must have acquired at least a Second-Class upper degree from a recognized University or institution
- Should have Graduated between the years 2021 and 2022
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to work in a Team Setting
- Openness to learning
- Excellent writing skills
- A Positive attitude
How to Apply:
All Qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 15th November 2022