StarTimes Uganda Limited is a digital TV service provider that has been operating in Uganda for 5 years. We deal in both Digital Terrestrial Transmission (DTT) and Direct To Home (DTH).
StarTimes is part of the Star Software Technology Company with the head office in Beijing-China. We are currently operating in more than 10 African Countries which include among others Nigeria, Tanzania, Kenya, Rwanda, Guinea, Central African Republic, Burundi, Mozambique and Senegal.
Job Summary: The Graphics Designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creatively thinking to produce new ideas and concepts for the Company brand to increase sales
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Working as part of a team with other departments to come up with good visual ideas.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Design company brochures, fliers and social media pages like the Website, Facebook, Twitter etc.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a Diploma in Graphics with emphasis on Corel-draw software from a recognized Institution
- Past exposure and experience in Marketing is an added advantage
- Working knowledge of IT Key skills
- Excellent IT skills, especially with Coreldraw software, design and photo-editing software
- Good marketing skills
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good knowledge and understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
How to Apply for the job:
All candidates should submit their handwritten applications giving full details of their CV, copies of academic documents with three professional referees to:
The Human Resource Manager,
P.O. Box 2300, Kampala-Uganda.
Plot 23 Lumumba Avenue 1st Floor Soliz House, Kampala, Uganda
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org