Vacancy title: Head of Development & Production Department
Type: FULL TIME
Jobs at: CNOOC Uganda Limited
Deadline of this Job: 2 March 2020
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC). CNOOC Uganda Limited is delighted to offer employment opportunities to the local talent. Grow your career with CNOOC Uganda Limited and join our experienced team of professionals. Are you focused, committed, passionate and ready to take on new challenges? Then this could be your opportunity to make a valid contribution to the development of the oil and gas sector in Uganda.
Post: Head of Development & Production Department
Location: Kampala, Uganda however can be mobilized to Lake Albert area, other construction sites or other cities as required.
• Responsible for oil/gas ﬁeld development, production and operation management.
• Responsible for the overall management of the department.
• Responsible for Leading the Company’s team in negotiation with Government..
• Organizes comprehensive development studies, develops and executes ﬁeld development plan, improves reservoir management and maintains production facilities to achieve the ﬁeld development plan.
• Guarantees that development plans, production and operation adhere to the regulations, laws and standards.
• Develops and executes annual work program and CAPEX/OPEX budget
• Maintains communication with government and partners and ensures the good working relationship with government and partners in terms of development and production.
• Provides management with recommendations for investment decisions.
• Promotes new technologies to improve efﬁciency and to reduce the costs.
• Supervises daily production operations, reports the important events to the management and manages emergencies issues.
• Conducts national engineers and specialists training program and career development.
• Monitors implementation of health, safety and environment policies within the department
• Drafts, revises and continuously improves the regulation of development and production management.
• Responsible for Mentoring, coaching and training team members.
• Extensive knowledge of development and production management.
• Extensive knowledge of geoscience, reservoir engineering, production engineering and economic analysis.
• Understanding of drilling engineering, HSE management and exploration etc.
• Understanding of international petroleum policy and laws.
Job Qualification: Not Specified
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Send ONLY your CV and Application Letter merged into one PDF to email@example.com not later than THURSDAY 12th MARCH 2020 at 5.00PM.
Ensure to Indicate the JOB TITLE in the SUBJECT HEAD of the email.
Please note that your CV should include your contact information, list your qualiﬁcations, nationality, 3 related references and only the first application submitted will be considered.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.