Job Title: Human Resource Officer (Fresher Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading microfinance deposit taking institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Job Summary: Provide Human Resource services including recruitment, performance management, leave administration and maintenance of Human Capital Registry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Staff recruitment and induction process of new
- Participate in the management of staff
- Assist in the leave administration process of
- Participate in the performance management
- Assist in all other HR related
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences and SWASA or in any other related
- Postgraduate qualification is an added
- At least two years’ experience in HR related
- One year in related HR
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 8th July 2022