Job Title: Sales Executive- Eastern Region (2 Fresher Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride
Duty Station: Uganda
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading microfinance deposit taking institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Job Summary: The Sales Executive should be able to Cross-sell company’s products to clients both savings accounts and loans as core products as well as the other Pride products and services (i.e. ATMs, MPB, SMS alerts, Forex and URA). He/she will be required to bring in at least 80 new savings accounts and 20 new loans with values of Shs. 20,000,000/= in deposits and Shs. 50,000,000/= in loans disbursed per month respectively.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Achieve and maintain the following monthly targets while on probation and after confirmation:
- 80 new voluntary savings accounts opened (excluding fixed deposit accounts) with 20,000,000/= deposit balances.
- 20 new loans with values of 50,000,000/=.
- Maintain close contact with customers and obtain market intelligence on the trend in customer wants and
- Follow-up and ensure that 90% of the accounts mobilized / opened are enrolled onto Pride Mobile Phone Banking
- Prospecting new clients and cross selling products to existing clients in the assigned branch operating
- Organizing and participating in promotional activities/events.
- Sells new products and maintain quality customer service by taking part in launches, Pilot testing and various VSP activities such as pitch camps, barazas, bazzars, business forums, trade shows,
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- He / She should possess a minimum of a Diploma in Commerce, Development Economics, Economics, Microfinance, Development studies, Business Studies, International Business, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Financial Services and Business Computing, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Science, SWASA, Education, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organization Psychology, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Sales and Marketing Management, Public Relations and Media Management, Agriculture & Rural Innovations, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Engineering or in any other relevant / related field.
- 2 Principal passes at A’Level.
- Should posses a credit or a pass in Mathematics and English at O’level
- Should be willing to work in any part of the
- Should be energetic with high degree of innovativeness, creativity and
- Should have a high degree of integrity, excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation
- Should be fluent in commonly used local
- Must be able to meet set
- He/she should not be more than 35 years of
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 25th June 2022