Job Title: Systems Administrator
Organisation: Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading microfinance deposit taking institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Job Summary: The Systems Administrator will maintain the technical environment including hardware, software and related infrastructure, system and server administration, user permissions, backup, monitoring and performance, and responsible for systems availability.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, rebuild and configure servers, system hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Develop and maintain operating system updates, patches and configuration procedures.
- Perform daily ICT system monitoring.
- Carry out performance reporting.
- Maintain data centre environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Manage infrastructure storage to ensure all servers can access the storage assigned to them.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or any other related field.
- Certification in MCSA, MCITP, CSA, CCNA and any other networking certification.
- At least three years of experience in a busy ICT environment.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 3rd September 2022