Organisation: United States US Embassy, US Mission in Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Salary: UGX 50,500,012 /=
Position Number: Kampala-2022-069
About US Embassy:
The United States Embassy in Kampala, Uganda has enjoyed diplomatic relations with Uganda for over 30 years. Ambassador Natalie E. Brown currently heads the U.S Mission to Uganda. The Mission is composed of several offices and organizations all working under the auspices of the Embassy and at the direction of the Ambassador.
Among the offices operating under the U.S Mission to Uganda are:
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Peace Corps
Job Summary: The Human Resources Assistant- Payroll Liaison is part of an HR team of ten, directly supervised by the HR Specialist. The Job holder is the Mission’s main timekeeper and point of contact for all timekeepers. He/She is the payroll liaison for LE Staff and performs general administrative and clerical duties for the unit including records management within the Human Resources Office.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
NOTE: All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
- The applicants for the United States US Embassy Human Resources Assistant- Payroll Liaison job opportunity should have completed two years of general college studies. Required.
- At least three years of experience in Human Resources or Administration is required.
- A good working knowledge of time keeping, record management and the ability to maintain confidentiality is required.
- Must have keyboarding skills that include speed at 30 words per minute. Ability to use the full range of Microsoft Office suites to include Microsoft word, excel and power point is required. The ability to understand and apply regulatory guidelines at work is required.
- The ability to exercise tact in dealing with customers is required. This may be tested.
- Language: Level IV (fluent) in speaking/reading/writing English is required. This may be tested.
How to Apply:
All those interested in working with the United States Embassy, US Mission in Kampala should send their applications online at the link below.
Deadline: 22nd December 2022