Vacancy title: Internal Communications Officer
Type: FULL TIME
Category: Media, Communications & Writing ]
Jobs at: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Deadline of this Job: 21 February 2020
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, February 07, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To promote staff engagement through internal communication. .
• Creating the companies newsletter to document company progress. This involves planning, designing, sourcing for articles/ content and producing newsletter.
• Communication/PCL company strategy- The communication officer is responsible for creating strategic marketing / communications plans to provide direction for company’s internal communications.
• Oversee the management of all communication activities across a mix of digital and offline channels i.e. the Intranet and Emails.
• Writing articles, blogs, news and stories to archive any effect desired by the management in the internal audience.
• Strategize, plan and execute different communication based means of hyping sales or other important events within the department e.g. sales contests. This involves designing the plans, branding them and times of execution.
• Attend company trainings and events Management – Scout and manage for events that the company can participate in to promote our service offering and managing branches internal events as well as hyping for the events.
• Reporting and Prepare accurate and timely communications reports as directed by the Senior Leadership Team.
• Assisting other departments to execute and achieve their communication needs in the world class manner. This involves advising on important document designs, creation of messages, recommending channels to relay messages the best way, time to relay them, and collecting the feedback.
• Strategizing digital and communication marketing efforts i.e. brainstorming for Creative / Marketing ideas together with the marketing agency, Sales Department and Management. This also involves crystalizing the ideas into plans, creating the content around them and executing them for the desired effect.
• Build, engage and maintain relationships with fellow employees through our intranet platform which involves updating on the happenings within the organization. This platform is also used to engage the internal community to foster the spirit of inclusivity as well as entertain the community
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
• Degree levels of Public Relations, Journalism / Media / Communications, Marketing (traditional and digital).
• Writing PR Media/ Communication, Social media, new technology knowledge and proficiency, basic design skills, sales and marketing.
• Computer knowledge.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree
Job Experience Requirements: 4 years
Work Hours: 8
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The HR Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: email@example.com