A leading Security Company is looking for to apply for the job of Credit Controllers. The company is thus calling for applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacancies.
Job Summary: The Credit Controllers will primarily be coordinating the debts of existing creditors and deciding whether to allow credit to a debtor – ultimately managing all money borrowed or owed to the business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Credit Controller is responsible for making a follow up on outstanding invoices to the company and plays a vital role in the cash-flow of the organization ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively.
- The Credit Controller will handle the collection of finances and the resolution of account queries, raising sales invoices and issuing credit notes.
- It is also the responsibility of a Credit Controller to manage debt recovery, which if a client has paid late or missed payments could involve stopping the supply of goods and sen/ices or undertaking legal action, at worst dealing with bankrupt businesses to negotiate recovery of funds.
- It is vital that a Credit Controller builds and maintains close links with all customers, to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payments.
- Credit Controller role, duties and responsibilities
Deadline: Friday, 6th December, 2013
Key Job Tasks:
- Collecting debt by telephone and email and reducing debtor days.
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Liaising with the sales and accounts receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries..
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non payment of invoices.
- Maximizing cash collection across the board.’
- Rectification of previously mismanaged accounts
- Problem solving and timely decision making
- Daily management of debts and collections
- Full accountability of all collected accounts
- Liaison with the Customer Service Manager with regard to the status of the customer account
- Visitation to customers from time to time
- All administrative duties, including professional electronic communication with a client
- Working to strict monthly and annual collections targets.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should typically be results-oriented
- Good working knowledge in Accounts/Finance/ Marketing or a related Field.
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to reconcile accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, and accounting software programs
- Five or more years experience in Credit Control preferably in a Security Company
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations with Clients.
- Good command of the English language and excellent communication skills.
- The applicant must own a car
How to Apply for the Job:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are invited to send their applications, academic Transcripts and three professional Referees to email@example.com.