NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, a Global Technology Consultant. NFT Human Resource Solutions are customer tailored per industry requirements and are geared towards increased cost savings, process improvement leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness yet simultaneously strengthening quality and control of resources.
Job Summary: The Specialist, Inter-Carrier Billing will work closely with the Manager, Convergent Solutions to design and implementation of inter-carrier/interconnect billing solutions by IT vendors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the identification of functional requirements for new inter-carrier/interconnect billing solutions
- Actively participate in the documentation of Request for Proposal/Request for Quotation for inter-carrier/interconnect billing solutions based on functional specifications.
- Assist the Manager, Convergent Solutions in project managing all projects relating to the deployment of new inter-carrier/interconnect billing solutions to ensure achievement of corporate objectives.
Assist in providing advisory support in the implementation and integration of Inter-carrier/interconnect billing solutions
- Facilitate user acceptance testing in liaison with relevant teams in Finance and Engineering and Deployment departments.
- Offer technical support in go-live of new inter-carrier/interconnect billing solutions
- Assist in providing post-implementation user support for deployed inter-carrier/interconnect billing solutions.
- Assist in supporting IT vendor in the deployment of off-the-shelve inter-carrier/interconnect billing solutions.
- Distribute documented policies and procedures/user guide for newly deployed inter-carrier/interconnect billing solutions to end users.
Gather and analyse end user feedback for post implementation review of deployed inter-carrier/interconnect billing solutions and ensure timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Gather and analyse feedback from the Billing Solutions Support team to ensure prompt improvement of inter-carrier/interconnect billing solutions to meet pre-paid customers’ needs.
- Participate in the deployment of patches and upgrades to inter-carrier/interconnect billing solutions
- Assist in ensuring minimal impact to end user services during system changes, upgrades, patches or bug fixes.
- Provide support in the resolution of related problems escalated by Billing Solutions Support team.
- Assist in managing relationships with third party IT vendors/suppliers.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Convergent Solutions.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Convergent Solutions.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a first degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role.
How to apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.